Our parishes are committed to the Catholic Church's unerring and constant teaching regarding the value of all human life from conception until natural death. We are pro-life, pro-family, and pro-religious freedom. Youth and adults in our parishes work together to promote a culture of life and the gospel of life.
We also support local charitable organizations such as Dubuque County Right to Life and Birthright, as well as support national campaigns such as the 40 days for life.
If you have any questions or needs connected to your unborn child, or would like a pro-life contact, please feel free to contact us.
- Roses for Life - A fundraiser on Mother's day, all proceeds go to Dubuque County Right to Life (DCRTL)
- Life Saver Sunday in October - another fundraiser for DCRTL
- 3rd Sunday 2nd collection for DCRTL
- Parishioners volunteered for 40 Days for Life
- Parishioners and Marquette students also volunteer for DCRTL: working in office, protesting outside Planned Parenthood, prayer
- Youth Group invited a pro-life speaker in June and a staff member from DCRTL also gave talk during Mass
- Youth Group performs Mime for Life
- For Anniversary of Roe v. Wade, 2013, a Holy Hour of Adoration with Rosary for Life and Divine Mercy Chaplet